The SaaS Podcast
How Jon Ferrara Sold His Company for $125M and Went Nimble – with Jon Ferrara 
Jon Ferrara is the founder and CEO of Nimble, a social CRM service for small businesses. He's a serial entrepreneur and a pioneer in the customer relationship management (CRM) industry. He co-founded GoldMine, one of the first contact management apps in 1989, which grew into a very successful venture that he eventually sold for $125 million.
John shares with me how he started GoldMine with just $5000 and how they never took a dime of venture capital money or loans. He tells us about a big personal challenge he faced after selling GoldMine that changed his life forever. And he explains how Nimble is more than just another CRM solution.
- “If you're focused on serving others and helping people grow, you can do nothing else but grow yourself personally or your business”
- “Think And Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
- “Positioning” by Al Ries & Jack Trout
- “The New Rules of Sales & Service” by David Meerman Scott
- “Creative Visualization” by Shakti Gawain