How to Find SaaS Product/Market Fit Without a Product
Luke Kervin is the founder and co-CEO of PatientPop, an all-in-one marketing automation platform for healthcare providers. The company was founded in 2014 and has raised around $24 million to date. Prior to launching PatientPop, my guest co-founded two companies that both had successful exits and were acquired.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Luke had an ‘aha' moment and came up with the idea for PatientPop while he was waiting in a doctor's office.
- How customer development interviews helped him quickly realized no one was interested in or willing to pay for his idea.
- Why the co-founders continued doing customer development interviews and how they discovered a new winning idea.
- How they've gone from zero to 142 employees and raised over $24 million in funding.
- “The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers” by Ben Horowitz
The Show Notes
- Toba Capital
- Travis Schneider on LinkedIn
- Luke Kervin on LinkedIn
- PatientPop on Twitter
- Omer on Twitter