The SaaS Podcast
Why Finding the Right Co-Founder is Critical to Startup Success – with Martin Novak 
Listen to the Episode Below
Martin Novak is the co-founder of Visidom, a SaaS tool that records your website visitors interactions and creates custom heatmaps, so you can see exactly how people are interacting with your website.
Key Talking Points
- How Martin and his co-founder Michael Repetný came up with the idea for the product and why being ‘naive' helped them.
- How their previous startups (service businesses) helped to identify the opportunity and also validate the idea.
- How Martin and Michael bootstrapped with just ‘tens of thousands of dollars' and why too much bootstrapping is not a good thing.
- Why applying for Y Combinator was an amazing experience for the team even though they didn't get accepted.
- How the two co-founders realized that they were often ‘clashing' and what they decided to do about it.
- “Anything is possible. You just have to set a goal and then try to achieve it.”
- “Founders at Work” by Jessica Livingston