How George Palmer Bootstrapped His Profitable Startup with Just $50
George Palmer is the founder of SendOwl, a platform that makes it easy to sell digital products online. He founded the company as a side-project in 2011 while he was still working as a Ruby on Rails freelancer.
And within 2 years was able to start working on it full-time. He spent less than $50 to start the business and has bootstrapped it from day one. Today SendOwl has 4 full-time employees and is profitable.
- “Success is 80% Showing Up” — Woody Allen
- “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferris
- “Getting Real” by Jason Fried
- “Primal Blueprint” by Mark Sisson
Links, Resources & People Mentioned
- George Palmer – @Georgio_1999
- Omer Khan – @omerkhan