The SaaS Podcast
Signs You’ve Got the Wrong SaaS Co-Founder (and What to Do About it) – with Claudiu Murariu 
Signs You've Got the Wrong SaaS Co-Founder (and What to Do About it)
Claudiu Murariu is the founder and CEO of InnerTrends, a growth analytics platform for SaaS and web products. InnerTrends uses data science technologies to help you understand every aspect of your user onboarding process and convert more first-time users into customers. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Romania.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Claudiu came up with the idea for InnerTrends and is using data science to help convert more first-time users into customers.
- How the InnerTrends team is helping businesses get actionable answers from their analytics instead of just data.
- The key lessons learned from launching and growing his first startup, Padicode. And how they landed many big brands as clients.
- How conflict between the Padicode co-founders didn't get addressed until it was too late. And the key lessons Claudiu learned from that.
- How he's avoiding making the same mistakes with InnerTrends and thinking very differently about co-founders.
- “On the Origin of Species” by Ch. Darwin