6 PPC Mistakes SaaS Companies Make (and How to Avoid Them)
Todd Chambers is the director and founder of Upraw Media, an Amsterdam based agency that helps SaaS companies to grow and scale using paid media.
In this episode, you'll learn the top 6 mistakes that SaaS companies make with pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and how to avoid them.
Whether you're running Google Adwords, Facebook advertising or LinkedIn ads, you'll hear some useful advice from a PPC expert. You'll learn about:
- The importance of understanding SaaS unit economics
- Why you need to track both online and offline conversions
- How to take a full-funnel approach to your PPC campaigns
- The one key metric that SaaS companies often don't focus enough on
- Why you're probably under-investing in your conversion rate optimization
- The importance of aligning sales and marketing for PPC success
I hope you enjoy it.
- “Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts” by Brené Brown