How Peter Shallard Teaches Entrepreneurs the Psychology of Success
Peter Shallard is known as The Shrink for Entrepreneurs. He is a renowned business psychology expert and therapist gone renegade. He works with all types of entrepreneurs around the world and helps them get measurable results. He is also the founder of CommitAction.com, a service that pairs accountability coaching with cutting-edge digital productivity tracking tools.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Peter discovered his ‘superpower' and became ‘The Shrink for Entrepreneurs'
- How he's helping entrepreneurs get measurable results with their own businesses
- How you can leverage the latest in neuroscience to improve your productivity
- A simple but powerful technique to improve your chances of getting things done
- “How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.” — Henry David Thoreau