SaaS Sales Outreach: Do Things That Don't Scale to Stand Out
Zandra Moore is the co-founder and CEO of Panintelligence, a white-labeled business intelligence and predictive analytics solution for SaaS companies.
Zandra and her two co-founders acquired the product they were building at their old company and spun it into a new startup. They packed up and carried a server across a car park to their new office.
To get started, they got a list of 500 companies from Dunn and Bradstreet and sent each one a handwritten letter in the mail. It wasn't scalable, but it helped them land customers.
Since then, their startup has grown into a multiple 7-figure SaaS business with over 50 employees.
They're disrupting the SaaS analytics sector and competing against giants like Power BI and Tableau. And they're doing all this from a city in the north of England.
In this interview, we discuss:
- How they leverage LinkedIn and content marketing to reach their ideal customers
- How they've used high-touch and personalized cold outreach to get high response rates
- How they're able to follow up with leads at least 12 times without being annoying
- What they've learned so far about how to focus on very broad market opportunity
- How they're differentiating and competing with some huge competitors
I hope you enjoy it.
- “Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers” by Geoffrey A. Moore