The SaaS Podcast
How a Startup Grew Its Blog from 9K to 500K Monthly Unique Visitors – with Joshua Parkinson 
Joshua Parkinson is the Founder & CEO of PostPlanner, a Facebook tool that makes it easy for people to find and post amazing content to increase their social media engagement. Joshua founded the company in 2011 and to date Post Planner has over 25,000 monthly active users.
- “It’s the things you do to avoid depending on luck that ultimately make you lucky.” — Joshua Parkinson
- “Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products” by Nir Eyal & Ryan Hoover
- “The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution” by Walter Isaacson
- “The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters” by Gregory Zuckerman
- “The Accidental Superpower: The Next Generation of American Preeminence and the Coming Global Disorder” by Peter Zeihan