How to Get PR for Your Startup in 5 Simple Steps
Conrad Egusa is the founder and CEO of Publicize, a startup that's aiming to change the way companies approach PR. As opposed to PR companies that charge $10,000 a month, Publicize provides a month-to-month solution starting from $399 a month. Conrad has been featured in publications such as The Financial Times, Bloomberg and TechCrunch. He's also a global mentor at 500 Startups and Founder Institute.
Here's an awesome free resource to help you get started with PR:
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.” by Warren Buffett
- “Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future” by Peter Thiel
- “Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success” by Adam M. Grant Ph.D.
- “The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers” by Ben Horowitz
Links, Resources & People Mentioned
- Conrad Egusa – @ConradEgusa | conrad [at] publicize [dot] com
- Omer Khan – @omerkhan