How to Pitch Your Startup and Get Funding (Even if You're an Introvert)
Judy Robinett is the author of the book How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network into Profits.
In her 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur and corporate leader, she served as the CEO of both public and private companies. She's been on the advisory board of several venture capital firms and she was the managing director of Golden Seeds Angel Network (one of the largest angel investment groups in the US).
She's been profiled in Fast Company, Forbes, Venture Beat, Huffington Post and Bloomberg Business Week as an example of a new breed of power connectors.
“When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.” by Maya Angelou
- “Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life” by Eric Greitens Navy SEAL
- “How to Win Friends & Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- “Early Exits: Exit Strategies for Entrepreneurs and Angel Investors” by Basil Peters & Angel Irvine
Links, Resources & People Mentioned
- The Business Model Generation Book Preview (PDF)
- The Business Model Canvas (PDF)
- Mark Cuban
- Mike Muhney
- I Love Marketing Podcast
- Joe Polish
- Alley to the Valley
- Adam Slovik
- Angel Capital Association
- Golden Seeds
- Cervin Ventures
- White Star Capital
- Lylan Masterman
- Venture Data
: Learn how this bootstrapped startup pitched to investors and raised $700,000 in funding.
- Judy Robinett – @judyrobinett
- Omer Khan – @omerkhan