The SaaS Podcast
How We Bootstrapped Our SaaS Business from Zero to 8-Figures – with Aaron Fulkerson 
Aaron Fulkerson is the co-founder and CEO of MindTouch, a social knowledge base product that powers help centers to improve customer engagement and success. Its clients include companies such as Zenefits, Docker & Paypal – Accenture, Charles Schwabb. Mindtouch was founded in 2004, is a multi-million dollar business, profitable and has been bootstrapped from day one.
Aaron previously worked at Microsoft in the Advanced Strategies & Policies group. He has helped informed national education policy at the White. And he's been a contributing writer at CNN, Fortune and Forbes Magazine.
- “Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action” by Simon Sinek
- “The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation” by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
- “Be Here Now” by Ram Dass
- “Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind” by Shunryu Suzuki and David Chadwick
- “Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World” by Jack Weatherford
- “Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain” by