Your SaaS Story
Do you want to be interviewed by SaaS Club?
If you're a founder of a SaaS company, we want to hear your story. If you have an interesting story to tell, we'll work with you to write and publish your SaaS story here.
What we're looking for:
- You're the founder of a SaaS company
- You have an interesting story or lesson to share (even if you just hit $1000 MRR)
- You are willing to talk about your failure as well as your success
- Yous SaaS is at any stage (starting out, finding traction, scaling, etc)
What we're not looking for:
- You don't need to have had a ‘bazillion' dollar exit
- You don't need to be a great writer or storyteller (we'll work with you on that)
- Your story isn't overly self-promotional like a PR company wrote it for you
Will I also get on The SaaS Podcast?
In some cases, you may also be invited to be a guest on The SaaS Podcast. But there is no guarantee of this and nor is it required to have your story published here. Or maybe you're not ready to tell your story on the podcast yet but might be in the future (like Reilly).
What's the next step?
Just complete the form below and tell us about yourself and your company. If your story looks interesting, we'll get in touch and will work with you to write, edit and publish your story.
Don't worry if your story isn't complete (they rarely are). So if you need to come back in the future and update your story, that's totally cool too.